With a master’s degree in nursing, you will make significant contributions to the field, apply your own expanded expertise to your nursing practice and help shape the development of the profession.
In our master’s degree programme in nursing, you will grow your specialist and methodological skill set. We place critical emphasis on providing a solid scientific basis and hands-on learning experience in our programme. Our master’s degree programme is an attractive option for achieving your professional goals.
Cutting-edge nursing expertise
Our master’s degree programme:
- gives you the tools to analyse highly complex problems, find innovative solutions, develop new concepts and research questions.
- trains you to update your practice with the latest scientific findings.
- enables you to assist in the further development of the healthcare system based on professional expertise.
Title / Qualification
Master of Science BFH in Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) with Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) focus
- Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) with Nurse Practitioner (NP) focus
Program study options
- Full-time studies: 3 semesters
- Part-time studies: approx. 6 semesters
Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Usually from 9:15 to 17:15
Deadline for application Academic year 18/19
30 April 2019
Tuition fee per semester: CHF 750
The detailed costs can be found here.
Beginning of studies
Place of study
Departement of Health Professions
Languages of instruction
German and English